Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally Friday!

We want to thank everyone for all of the prayers, meals, support, offers of support, and phone calls. We have yet to realize how many people have been praying for Owen.

It was a long exhausting 2 weeks, at one point seeming like 2 years. Friday afternoon made the whole ordeal more or less just seem like 2 hours. Now we can get down to the business of taking care of 2 infants. Everything seems to come in twos now.

Owen will remain on seizure medication that will be reviewed with follow-up visits. Vanderbilt will track his progress and hopefully take him off the medicine as time passes.

HAPPY TO BE HOME

5 comments:

  1. yea! congrats! i'm so glad the boys are both home together!!!

    "nurse emily"

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great news!! i love the family photo!

    love,
    the harmans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Praise the Lord to see the picture of the 4 of you together. I have been keeping up with your blog and praying for you all. I hope I can meet those little baby boys sometime. You guys are going to have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trent and I are thrilled both boys are home now! We will continue lifting you all up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good looking bunch! I am so glad to hear you are all home together!

    ReplyDelete